Legal Notices and Disclaimers
Welcome to the website of Foothills Urogynecology!
When you access this web site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. By using this site and the links accessible through this site, you expressly agree to be bound by this agreement. Please read this agreement in its entirety and with care before accessing this web site.
• The Foothills Urogynecology web site does not constitute an attempt to practice medicine.
• The use of the site does not establish a doctor-patient relationship.
• Individuals should consult a qualified health care provider for medical advice and answers to personal health questions.
• While the site attempts to be as accurate and complete as possible, it should not be relied upon as being comprehensive or error-free.
• The web site is under constant development and changes may be made in the articles and programs at any time.
• No guarantees, expressed or implied are made by this website. As such, patient circumstances, experiences and outcomes may vary.
• The material on this website is intended for informational purposes; The conditions, situations, outcomes or testimonials described may not be representative of every patient’s circumstances or all outcomes. This content is not intended scare, intimidate or otherwise coerce individuals into seeking medical advice or treatment, as that advice, treatment plan and/or outcome may vary between individuals. You are encouraged to consult qualified medical provider for personalized health information and before making health-related decisions.
• By using this site and the links accessible through this site, you waive Foothills Urogynecology of all claims and release them of all liability with respect to www.urogyns.com, et al.
Legal Notices and Disclaimers On This Page:
• General Terms and Conditions of Use | Content Disclaimer | Health-Related Content Disclaimer
• Link Disclaimer | Copyright Information | Online Conduct | Privacy Statement | Changes to Site | Miscellaneous | Limitation of Liability/Waiver of Claims
General Terms and Conditions of Use:
• While Foothills Urogynecology will attempt to keep the information and the resources contained on or accessible through this site both timely and accurate, we make no guarantees, and disclaim any implied warranty or representation about the information’s or the resources’ accuracy, relevance, timeliness, completeness, or appropriateness for a particular purpose.
• Care has been taken by Foothills Urogynecology and affiliated author(s) to provide accurate, up-to-date information. However, the medical knowledge base sometimes changes more rapidly than we are able to update information on our site, so the safest policy always is to double-check information with your physician. The fact that information is presented on this site is not to be taken as a warranty or representation for which Foothills Urogynecology, it’s employees, consultants or associates assume legal responsibility.
• By using the information contained herein, the viewer willingly assumes all risks in connection with such use. Neither the affiliated authors nor Foothills Urogynecology (the corporation, or it’s employers, consultants and representatives) shall be held responsible for errors, omissions in information herein nor shall be liable for any special, consequential, or ex`emplary damages resulting, in whole or in part, from any viewer(s)’ use of or reliance upon, this material.
The materials contained on the Foothills Urogynecology web pages are for general informational purposes only and are not intended to make statements concerning the official policies and practices of the institutions unless otherwise stated.
The information contained on the Foothills Urogynecology web pages is not intended to be nor is it a substitute for professional medical advice.
Nothing contained in these pages is intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment. Use of these web pages is not intended to nor does it create a physician-patient or health care provider-patient relationship between Foothills Urogynecology and the user. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any question you may have regarding a medical condition.
No guarantees, express or implied, are made with respect to any information contained in these web pages. No guarantees, express or implied, are made with respect to any materials authored by persons at or agents of Foothills Urogynecology, or its affiliates. No guarantees, express or implied, are made with respect to any materials contained on web pages accessed via links from this website.
No warranties of any kind, express or implied, are made with respect to the information contained on this website. No warranties of any kind, express or implies, are made with respect to any information obtained from web pages accessed via links from this website. Visitors assume full responsibility for all actions taken based on information obtained from this website.
Foothills Urogynecology is not responsible for the content of any materials on this website that is provided by third parties. Foothills Urogynecology does not exercise any control over linked URLs outside this website nor make any claims about the ownership, accuracy or completeness of the information or materials contained at those sites. Foothills Urogynecology does not bear any responsibility for the materials contained in linked sites or other sites that may link to URLs maintained by Foothills Urogynecology, its centers or affiliates.
Access to this website by you, the user, constitutes your understanding and acceptance of and agreement to the above terms.
The information contained on these web pages is subject to change without notice at any time at the sole discretion of the administration. Payment of bills or attendance at any appointment shall constitute a patient’s acceptance of the terms as set forth above.
• The Foothills Urogynecology website, www.urogyns.com, et al, is online information and communication provided to the community for educational purposes only. The information contained within should not be taken to be the provision or practice of healthcare diagnosis, advice or services by a physician, nurse or other healthcare professional.
• Dependable resources have been utilized by Foothills Urogynecology in an effort to provide broad consumer information on health-related topics. This information should not be considered as complete or as a substitute for a call, visit, consultation or advice from a physician or other healthcare provider as needed.
• If you have specific health-related inquiries, please call your physician or other healthcare provider. If you have, or think you may have a health problem, please consult your physician. Do not rely on the information within this web site as each individual case varies.
• When you access this web site, and the Internet overall, you assume all responsibility and risk for its use. Reasonable measures to protect this web site are employed by Foothills Urogynecology, but we cannot guarantee that files available for downloading will be free of contaminating or destructive properties. As user, you are responsible to take sufficient steps to protect yourself and your computer system.
• Any links to other web services on this web site are provided to you as a service. Foothills Urogynecology does not manage or control these other sites. While Foothills Urogynecology makes reasonable efforts to provide you with sites that provide relevant information, Foothills Urogynecology and its employees, agents and contractors do not review, control or take responsibility for the content of these sites.
• No warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, are provided with this web site. That includes, but is not limited to, warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or any warranty arising from a course of dealing, usage, or trade practice. Foothills Urogynecology is not liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action you or anyone else takes in reliance upon the information provided on this web site.
Health-Related Content Disclaimer:
• The Foothills Urogynecology Site is available for the sole purposes of providing general information about Foothills Urogynecology and providing access to health-related resources. This site does not provide medical advice. This site, its information and resources are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice or for the care that patients receive from their physicians.
• Nothing in this site is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician before beginning any new treatment or if you have any questions regarding a medical condition. You should not disregard medical advice, or delay seeking medical advice, because of something you read in this site. This site and its information and resources are not intended, and must not be taken, to be the rendering of medical, nursing, or professional health care advice or services, or the practice of medicine, nursing, or professional health care, in any jurisdiction.
• Health related topics found on any page, should not be used for diagnosing purposes or be substituted for medical advice. As with any new or ongoing treatment, always consult your professional healthcare providers before beginning any new treatment. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you. Foothills Urogynecology assumes no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly for any action or inaction you take based on or made in reliance on the information, services, or material on or linked to this site.
• Since medical developments occur daily, this site may contain outdated material. While Foothills Urogynecology makes every reasonable effort to present current and accurate information, no guarantee of any kind is made. Foothills Urogynecology is not liable for any damage or loss related to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information contained on this site.
• The information and reference materials contained here are intended solely for the general information of the reader. This information is provided solely for said purposes and are not a substitute or replacement for medical advice. The conditions, situations, outcomes or testimonials described may not be representative of every patient’s circumstances. As such, this websites content, depictions or representations are not intended to scare, intimidate or otherwise coerce individuals into seeking medical advice or treatment, as they may vary from individual-individual. Please consult your medical provider for personalized health information. The viewer understands that this information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, that this information is not personalized, and that they should not make healthcare decisions based on information provided on this website. The viewer understands that they have a right to make healthcare decisions and this website is not intended to coerce, scare or intimidate.
• The information and reference materials contained here are intended solely for the general information of the reader. It is not to be used for treatment purposes, but rather for discussion with the patient’s own physician. The information presented here is not intended to diagnose health problems or to take the place of professional medical care. The information contained herein is neither intended to dictate what constitutes reasonable, appropriate or best care for any given health issue, nor is it intended to be used as a substitute for the independent judgment of a physician for any given health issue. The major limitation of informational resources like www.urogyns.com, et al is the inability to take into account the unique circumstances that define the health issues of the patient. If you have persistent health problems or if you have further questions, please consult your health care provider.
• Any links to external web sites and/or non-Foothills Urogynecology information provided search engines are provided as a courtesy. They should not be construed as an endorsement by Foothills Urogynecology of the content or views of the linked materials.
• Links are provided only as an informational resource. Please note that many of the links provided are not on our servers and are not maintained by us or affiliated with any services provided by us. These links are provided simply as a service, and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the content at the linked site(s), nor are we responsible for their availability, accuracy or content.
• These links are for the convenience of visitors to the site only, and Foothills Urogynecology makes no representations whatsoever regarding such other sites. You should review the privacy policies of other sites carefully before providing any information to such sites. Foothills Urogynecology is not responsible for the privacy policies or procedures or the content of any other site.
• Your access and use of these and any other Internet sites, including the information, services, products, materials, and any other resources contained on them, solely at your own risk.
• Reference to any products, services, hypertext link to the third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Foothills Urogynecology or its employees. They are for convenience only.
• All copyrighted material, trademarks and logos contained within this web site is the sole property of Foothills Urogynecology. Any reproduction or redistribution of this material beyond personal use is prohibited without the express written consent of Foothills Urogynecology. Any reproduction of illustrations or photographs within this web site beyond personal use is strictly prohibited without prior written authorization from Foothills Urogynecology.
• Any text, graphics, images or other material or software used in connection with this site are the property of Foothills Urogynecology or its content providers and are protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Any use of this not expressly permitted by these terms may be unlawful.
• By your acceptance of these terms, Foothills Urogynecology grants you a personal, limited, revocable, nontransferable, non-exclusive right and license to access, perform, display and use this site for personal use on a single computer, provided that you do not (and do not allow a third party to) reverse-engineer, disassemble, de-compile, reproduce, transcribe, store in a retrieval system, translate into any language or computer language, retransmit in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photo-reproduction, recordation or otherwise), sublicense, resell, redistribute or otherwise transfer any right in the Site without the prior written consent of Foothills Urogynecology. You may reproduce limited excerpts of the Site for personal use.
• You may not sell access to or modify this site or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute or otherwise use the site in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
• You may not use any trademark, service mark, or other proprietary mark of Foothills Urogynecology without the companies’ prior written consent.
• Special terms of service or other rules may apply to the use of certain products, software or other items provided on this site. Any such special terms of service or rules are listed in the products and are incorporated into this Foothills Urogynecology web disclaimer by this reference.
The copyright agent for Foothills Urogynecology can be contacted at:
Foothills Urogynecology, P.C.
850 E. Harvard Ave
Denver, CO 80210
Phone: (303) 282-0006
When you access this site, you agree not to use this service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this agreement. Foothills Urogynecology reserves the right to deny access to any part of this service at our sole discretion. You are personally responsible for any material that you send.
We respect your privacy interests and so we operate this site by these principles. You should understand, however, that electronic transmissions via the internet are not necessarily secure from interception and so we cannot guarantee the security or confidentiality of such transmissions.
You may use the Foothills Urogynecology site without disclosing personally identifiable information. We do not advise that you share personally identifiable health information with us via this Web site, as we cannot guarantee its security.
We will not obtain personal information about you unless you choose to submit it to us. We do not collect or use personal data for any purpose other than as is indicated on the Web site. For example, if you email your comments to us, that transmission will identify your email address. If you pose a question or ask for information, a limited number of staff and/or health care providers may see this information in order to respond to your request.
What We Collect:
Information You Give Us:
Foothills Urogynecology receives and stores information you enter on the Site or provide in any other manner. This may include your personally identifiable information, such as your name and e-mail address. Of course, you can choose not to provide information and you are always welcome to make such transactions by mail to
Foothills Urogynecology, P.C.
850 E. Harvard Ave
Denver, CO 80210
Phone: (303) 282-0006
Foothills Urogynecology uses the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests for information, improving the products and services we offer, and communicating with you.
Automated Information Collection:
Foothills Urogynecology receives and stores certain types of information whenever you visit the site. In addition to information you provide, we may collect the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; the IP address of the computer you are using; and the browser and operating system you are using; the date and time you access the site; the internet address of the web site from which you linked to the site; the location of your internet service provider; what pages you accessed; and how long you stayed on the site.
How We Use Information :
We use the information you provide and we collect to:
• Administer the Site and diagnose problems with our server;
• Verify your identity;
• Provide you with information about the site and Foothills Urogynecology and our products and services; and in order to facilitate performance by Foothills Urogynecology or you under the terms and any other agreement you may enter into with Foothills Urogynecology; and measure the number of visitors to the site and how the site is used, in order to make the site as useful as possible to our visitors.
For information about how we protect your Personal Health Information (not in connection with www.urogyns.com), please review our Notice of Privacy Practices.
Changes to Site:
• Foothills Urogynecology may change or modify the information, services, products, materials, and any other resources contained on or accessible through this site, or discontinue this site altogether, at any time without notice. Foothills Urogynecology may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement.
• Accordingly, you agree to review this agreement periodically, and your continued use of this site shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified agreement.
• Foothills Urogynecology’s failure to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision(s) of this agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
• This agreement and the resolution of any dispute related to this agreement or this site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Colorado, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any legal action or proceeding between Foothills Urogynecology and their suppliers or vendors and you related to this agreement or this site shall be brought exclusively in a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction.
• You agree that if you violate these terms, your permission to use this site terminates. You also agree that Foothills Urogynecology may terminate your access to this site, or any portion thereof, or discontinue providing the site, or any portion thereof. Further, you agree that Foothills Urogynecology shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination or discontinuance.
Limitation of Liability:
The material presented on this Web site cannot be guaranteed as to accuracy and timeliness. Those relying on information presented on this site do so at their own risk and Foothills Urogynecology shall not be liable for either the accuracy of the information nor any actions taken based on the information. All information on this Web site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Foothills Urogynecology, it’s employees, agents, consultants and affiliates make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of www.urogyns.com, et al content or the content of any sites linked to this site and assume no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website, (iii) unauthorized access to or use of it’s secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) interruption or cessation of transmission to or from this website, (v) bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through my website by any third party, and/or (vi) errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via this site. By accessing this site and the links accessible through this site, you expressly waive Foothills Urogynecology, PC (and it’s employees, agents, consultants and affiliates) of all claims with respect to the information contained on this site, or any third parties information contained or accessed through this site. You release Foothills Urogynecology of liability to you or anyone else for any decision made or action you or anyone else takes in reliance upon the information provided on this web site.
This agreement was updated on 11/16/2012. This agreement was updated on 11/10/2013.
This agreement was reposted to the new www.urogyns.com, et al website on 4/28/2014.